Having an affair was one thing...then he left!

Minnie

Well,it seems to me that a short to the point story is the only way to go. Met him while working on a film, I was married, he was divorced with one child, and a second on the way from his ex-girlfriend. It seemed like I was in heaven. A man who literally took me to the stars.Loved me to death, flew overseas twice to be with me, who made love like it was the 4th of July. Relationship was more a long distance one , it lasted three months. Very jealous, very in love or so it seemed.After his third trip over here to see me, he just \changed. When he landed in Heathrow, he just said it wasn['t my fault, but rather his sorry life. Said it might be best to let it go. Im still in love with him and I want him back. Havent a clue why he left me...what makes a mans heart so qucikly stop loving? Can anyone answer me?

Maybe he did not love you after all, and it is not about love Minnie. I love my girlfriend very much, but we are going to break up, because circumstances are such that it is hurtng us both. You can love a person, but for one reason or another, you may not be able to be with her/him. That is why life sucks, sister!

Good Luck

Dave

Well,it seems to me that a short to the point story is the only way to go. Met him while working on a film, I was married, he was divorced with one child, and a second on the way from his ex-girlfriend. It seemed like I was in heaven. A man who literally took me to the stars.Loved me to death, flew overseas twice to be with me, who made love like it was the 4th of July. Relationship was more a long distance one , it lasted three months. Very jealous, very in love or so it seemed.After his third trip over here to see me, he just \changed. When he landed in Heathrow, he just said it wasn['t my fault, but rather his sorry life. Said it might be best to let it go. Im still in love with him and I want him back. Havent a clue why he left me...what makes a mans heart so qucikly stop loving? Can anyone answer me?

Well Minnie

This is a man on the run, look at the trail he left behind you.

I don't think he 'fell out of love quickly', rather it was just that the rush of hormones has subsided.

Still, you guys had some great passionate times together, and he has been seemingly honest with you about himself. You should rejoice in the wonderful times you had with him and let him go and move on, which he will anyway.

You can't tie a man like this down, and if you did the magic will be lost.

If you like men like this, there will be another along shortly...

The guy is divorced from his wife and has a pregnant ex girlfriend and you are surprised at his sudden coldness.

The fact that you were married made it safe for him to be involved with you without committment.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out this guy doesn't stay with anybody very long. He's addicted to the highs of initial romance. Thank your lucky stars you didn't get pregnant.

If you don't pay attention to men with this kind of history, you will surely go through a similar experience again.

More than likely, he's met another honey on a new movie set.

That's Hollywood!!!

Hi Minnie,

This guy was divorced, with a kid, and a kid on the way, yet he still decided to jump in yet another relationship. Maybe he didn't think too highly of you because you liked a guy that was that way.

You didn't mention whether you were still married when your relationship with him started. The fact that you were married and talked to him at the same time could've made him not be able to trust you. Because he might be worried you would do the same thing in your relationship.

And being "very jealous, in love" doesn't sound like true love, but rather like that initial infatuation stage. Don't worry, the pain will go away sooner than if it was real love. You just gotta try to get over him, move on, and find a guy that lives very close to you.

When I landed in Heathrow last month, I met MANY cute and wonderful guys, but I had already checked in my allotted 2 suitcases and couldn't take any of the guys back home with me. So I'm sure they're still there...and single.

How true it is, a man so definately on the run. Yet, its hard not to look back at this so-called trail, especially more so when that trail is what broke my heart. I guess I want to beleive that he fell out of love rather than face something uglier, like a hormone rush subsided ! I know you are all probably right, and what I perceived as love was only a spur of the moment thing for him, but I cant help but question so many things. It has taken me ages to fall in love like so, and having felt such magic just makes me wonder how some flick that switch on and off so easily. I am letting him go.....its just hard when there are so many whys still unanswered. As for one of your suggestions about ENgland....and how theres so many good looking men around there...NO THANKS...had my share of English men..!