jealousy or not

hi everyone, my husband, works as a doorman and i dont know if im just jealous or hes doing things hes not supposed to do,some times after work he takes the women bar staff home in my car even though they can have a taxi paid for them by the bar i dont really like that ive told him, but he thinks hes doing nothing wrong.so he said that he wouldnt do it any more, i found out that he still does it and then lies to me that he hasnt, also i went to the bar where he works for a drink and we were stood talking and this girl who works there comes and puts her arms around him and stands there for ages, he puts his around her. he thinks this is ok but it hurts me why would he do that, he flirts with the bar staff aswell in front of me, still doesnt think thats wrong,or that he is flirting[font=times new roman][/font][font=arial][/font][color=red][/color]

Remind him of the vows of your marriage. What is permissable in casual dating is not allowable in marriage, and he would do well to respect your wishes and not create a pattern of lying. Trust is not built on deceit and inconsistancy.