Need help...Ex problem! I dont understand...

Confused girl!

Confused girl!

Ok well I posted about a month ago about my ex. For everyone who doesnt know my ex and I went out for 5 months. Everything was perfect, he "loved" me and I loved him and well unexpectedly he breaks up with me. This was 2 months ago. Well I haven't talked to him really, except for some "hi's" and "bye's" since I work w/ him. I try to be friendly sometimes when I feel like it but not usually. Well I've serious practically moved on. I like other people now, eventhough I still have feelings for him...I look at him with disgust with what he did to me. He told me the reason for the break up was bc he couldnt handle the relationship anymore and whatever. About a month and 1/2 ago he told his friends he doesnt feel the same way about me anymore. He knew I still loved him at the time. And things like when he thought I kissed him friend he told him that his friend should go for me to see what I put him through in the relationship. Except he seemed very noisy about the whole kiss thing and I dunno if he said that b/c he was mad or something...but thats besides the point. To torn in half and anyone else...you say that they come back when theres no contact? well what if I see him at work like 1-2 times a week...is that bad or good? Its good for me because he acts like a jerk and it helps me get over him. BUT he still does little things that bother me and I they shouldnt! and they dont as much but they kind of. He still looks at me ALL the time! and it annoys me because I thought he didnt like me anymore...but if he didnt like me he wouldnt be looking at me. And another thing... I called my friend up on her cell phone and left a message saying "hey hun, ill be home at 5:30 call me" and then I see my ex getting on the phone like 5 ft from me and he gets on the phone to call this girl bethany. Well when he asked for

her...our boss called for him across the room...and my ex suddenly hung up the phone!! I didnt know what to make of it...it was weird, and I dont know if he is trying to make me jealous or not. BUT its pretty stupid! and I know he plays games. One minute hes nice and the next minute he acts all macho and cool. He still gets jealous! but I dont know what his problem is! We dont talk on email or phone or whatever and Ive wanted to talk to him about how I feel but Ive always thought that that was the worst thing to do. So really he has no clue how Ive really felt since the breakup since I didnt tell him in the beginning. And oh yeah another thing...we are sort of friendly accept when I yelled at him once but we arent friends! he never suggested the friend thing, I did. But we arent friends really and he isnt too friendly either...like he has a grudge against me or something but I know that isnt true. I just think that if he wanted to be friends with me and had no feelings about me, wouldnt he act like a friend? bc he doesnt! I dont know if I should talk to him bc hes the type that wouldnt come talk to me...Id have to go talk to him. I want to know how to handle him. If he wanted to come back Id have to do some long time thinking about it but probably wouldnt take him back. I just need some advice about what you think is going on in his head. advice!!!!

No more games

No wonder he left you, you sound neurotic enought to drive anybody mad..who cares what he thinks move on get over it..get a new job whatever!!!

Ok well I posted about a month ago about my ex. For everyone who doesnt know my ex and I went out for 5 months. Everything was perfect, he "loved" me and I loved him and well unexpectedly he breaks up with me. This was 2 months ago. Well I haven't talked to him really, except for some "hi's" and "bye's" since I work w/ him. I try to be friendly sometimes when I feel like it but not usually. Well I've serious practically moved on. I like other people now, eventhough I still have feelings for him...I look at him with disgust with what he did to me. He told me the reason for the break up was bc he couldnt handle the relationship anymore and whatever. About a month and 1/2 ago he told his friends he doesnt feel the same way about me anymore. He knew I still loved him at the time. And things like when he thought I kissed him friend he told him that his friend should go for me to see what I put him through in the relationship. Except he seemed very noisy about the whole kiss thing and I dunno if he said that b/c he was mad or something...but thats besides the point. To torn in half and anyone else...you say that they come back when theres no contact? well what if I see him at work like 1-2 times a week...is that bad or good? Its good for me because he acts like a jerk and it helps me get over him. BUT he still does little things that bother me and I they shouldnt! and they dont as much but they kind of. He still looks at me ALL the time! and it annoys me because I thought he didnt like me anymore...but if he didnt like me he wouldnt be looking at me. And another thing... I called my friend up on her cell phone and left a message saying "hey hun, ill be home at 5:30 call me" and then I see my ex getting on the phone like 5 ft from me and he gets on the phone to call this girl bethany. Well when he asked for her...our boss called for him across the room...and my ex suddenly hung up the phone!! I didnt know what to make of it...it was weird, and I dont know if he is trying to make me jealous or not. BUT its pretty stupid! and I know he plays games. One minute hes nice and the next minute he acts all macho and cool. He still gets jealous! but I dont know what his problem is! We dont talk on email or phone or whatever and Ive wanted to talk to him about how I feel but Ive always thought that that was the worst thing to do. So really he has no clue how Ive really felt since the breakup since I didnt tell him in the beginning. And oh yeah another thing...we are sort of friendly accept when I yelled at him once but we arent friends! he never suggested the friend thing, I did. But we arent friends really and he isnt too friendly either...like he has a grudge against me or something but I know that isnt true. I just think that if he wanted to be friends with me and had no feelings about me, wouldnt he act like a friend? bc he doesnt! I dont know if I should talk to him bc hes the type that wouldnt come talk to me...Id have to go talk to him. I want to know how to handle him. If he wanted to come back Id have to do some long time thinking about it but probably wouldnt take him back. I just need some advice about what you think is going on in his head. advice!!!!