please help

caligirl

hi my name is deanna and have a situation that i cant seem to figure out. well i met this guy at a club almost two weeks ago. And the first time i saw him it was like what ever we danced and i gave him my number ,but he dont have a phone. So the next day he calls me. but after that he never called again until i seen him there at the club again. Then i approached him and then he hung out with me the whole night. then the next time i went and he was there he hung ouut with me again. and this time we held hands and got kind of kuddly.And i totally thought about kissing him the whole night. so i was waitting for him to make a move but he never did. And me i have never made the first move in my life. So when wee where leaving he gave me a hug and something came over me and i kissed him. i couldnt belive because i am really shy. well after that he called me every day and he told me he was surrprised that i kissed him and i told him i was too. but now it seems he is calling me less. could it be just that he doesnt have a phone? or maybe he doesnt think i am that interested. but what would be a good way to show him i am. Or find out if he really likes me.

I NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE

I think it has mostly to do with him not having a phone. Although he may have been very excited about the kiss you gave him, it may be very difficult for him to get to a pay phone or borrow a friend's.

The real test will be how he acts toward you when you see him out again. If you feel that he is backing off a little, you do the same but don't make it look that way. Just find others to talk to, dance with, etc. That'll probably stir him up pretty good.

However, if the two of you are going to get something serious going, he's got to learn he'll have to spring for the money for a pay phone...or borrow a friend's phone...to call you more regularly. It's not right to continue a relationship by just bumping into him each time at the club.

Let him know you'd like him to call you once in a while to talk. If he doesn't, just enjoy his company when you see him and find a guy who has a telephone...or buy this guy a cell phone and make sure he doesn't use it to call other girls.

A few questions... Does he have a job? (phones at work) Does he have his own transportation? (can drive to a payphone). How old are you two anyways? As for him not calling, answer the questions above, if yes then it's more than not having a phone. Sounds like he might be playin you. To know you didn't get a response until you kissed him. So maybe he's thinking you'll go a little farther next time at the club, then he'll give you some more attention. There are people that go to clubs just to get slutty at the clubs. Alot of them see each other all the time at the clubs, make out or have sex, and then don't talk much til next time at the club. So why don't you ask him what his intentions are? That'll save alot of time. See if he's interested in a real relationship right now. Good luck.

hi my name is deanna and have a situation that i cant seem to figure out. well i met this guy at a club almost two weeks ago. And the first time i saw him it was like what ever we danced and i gave him my number ,but he dont have a phone. So the next day he calls me. but after that he never called again until i seen him there at the club again. Then i approached him and then he hung out with me the whole night. then the next time i went and he was there he hung ouut with me again. and this time we held hands and got kind of kuddly.And i totally thought about kissing him the whole night. so i was waitting for him to make a move but he never did. And me i have never made the first move in my life. So when wee where leaving he gave me a hug and something came over me and i kissed him. i couldnt belive because i am really shy. well after that he called me every day and he told me he was surrprised that i kissed him and i told him i was too. but now it seems he is calling me less. could it be just that he doesnt have a phone? or maybe he doesnt think i am that interested. but what would be a good way to show him i am. Or find out if he really likes me. I NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE
A few questions... Does he have a job? (phones at work) Does he have his own transportation? (can drive to a payphone). How old are you two anyways? As for him not calling, answer the questions above, if yes then it's more than not having a phone. Sounds like he might be playin you. To know you didn't get a response until you kissed him. So maybe he's thinking you'll go a little farther next time at the club, then he'll give you some more attention. There are people that go to clubs just to get slutty at the clubs. Alot of them see each other all the time at the clubs, make out or have sex, and then don't talk much til next time at the club. So why don't you ask him what his intentions are? That'll save alot of time. See if he's interested in a real relationship right now. Good luck.

well he doent have a car or a job but is a really shy guy. he tol me that when we both get a car he wants to make something out of our friendship. but he is supposed to get a car in march. and me i will get a car in aril or may. well we are both 18.