I need help understanding this plz

I found on another forum hosted by a recognized authority on CP that active CP's really do not know/understand how much hurt/pain they cause others. HUH???????

I really need some serious help w/ this. I've learned alot about CP...I understand alot thank goodness. However, this one COMPLETELY baffles me...to the point of anger! My ex CP gf pulled the classic "in your face" to make YOU break up with ME scene. And like a good ignorant CP addict, I nearly bled pain and hurt on her. It was enough that she should have been able to taste it. Sorry for the graphic example but shows my point.

Now, in my opinon it would take an anti-social personality not to understand the coorelation between their behavior and the intensity of pain/hurt. Anti-social personality is characterized by absence of all feelings and no conception of right and wrong. This person truly would not understand the pain b/c they're devoid of feelings/emotion and they wouldn't see it as right or wrong. They are incapable of it. Anti-socials are the scariest of the scary...way beyond psycopaths...Hannibal Lector types.

My ex may be alot of really messed up deviant things but she isn't anti-social for a fact! So when she calls and dishes me up a plate full of manipulative bullsh*t seasoned with lies about infidelity, I have to believe she understands the potential pain to me. That is if I ate it and chomped down on that huge razor sharp fish hook she embedded in it!

SOMEONE, ANYONE, PLZ EXPAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. IT MATTERS B/C I HOLD HER ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER FISHING EXPEDITIONS.