Woman are going crazy

ThaWholigan
Ahahha, this thread makes me lol.

So what, no guy has ever had a fantasy about a really hot but trashy young woman in an orange prison outfit before?

When I was younger, I used to like Shell Dockley from Bad Girls :lmao: (If you're British, you know this character!)

• Like 1
I think he's also related to The Rock somehow...

He is. The usos, the rock, Rikish, the whole fighting Anoai family. He just looks different because he's mixed.

HopelessRomantic76

I mean hes good looking but i wouldnt date him obviously. I dont have a problem with people thinking hes attractive just because hes a criminal there just looking at his appereance not saying theyd date him, im more dumbfounded by people who still oggle at a good looking person like a teenager.

I notice and admire for a second a well put together good looking man and then move on and after a few seconds forget about him unless were talking, im kinda creeped out by people who lose control by simply seeing a picture of a good looking person or even seeing them in person i mean my god get a hold of yourself and then we wonder why good looking people are sometimes full of themselves and get an ego when we treat them like gods.

• Like 1