To anyone who read my other posts

Sticki

I went out last night, and I saw every single one of Mike's friends. EVERY SINGLE one asked "wheres mike, wheres mike?"

UGH...i was getting so annoyed....i said "I DONT KNOW HIM AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS AND WE HAVENT TALKED ALL WEEK"

His one friend was saying that no matter what Im still Mikes girl....that Mike always refers to me as "his girl"

Mikes best friends girlfriend was asking what happened with us, and i said, "well, mike needs to grow up and start realizing that hes not gonna be able to pick up a million girls every night FOREVER." Hes 30 years old. When he is 32-33 and still going out and partying every night, girls are gonna look at him and think hes a LOSER. Why cant he realize that??

Anyways....I am so confused.I wanna call him and tell him i miss him. I know, i shouldnt, but i feel like if i just ignore the situation, he will just force himself to get over it. At least if i let him know how i feel, and he still doesnt care, then I can move on. But right now i am living in a flippin fantasy world and i keep thinking that if he realizes how much i care he will come around.....

I know, im stupid.

Unfortunately, it's not how much you care...it's how much he cares. It's how much he wants a relationship with you. If he does, then it's when he does.

Don't call him and start moving on. Tell everybody who asks about the two of you, as briefly as possible, what you want them to know and say no more. Word will get around very quickly and that will be the end of it.

You have to stop wanting to hold on to things you shouldn't be holding onto.

Mike has got to grow up in his own time and in his own way...and you've got to go about your life the same way. Spending our valuable time waiting around for people is crazy. You never know when or if that's going to happen.