what happened???

i worked with a man for over a year. we seemed to really get along. flirted to the extreme!!! even a little touching. where we worked went bankrupt and i have not heard from him at all. he always said the reason we could not hook up was because we worked together. i realize this was an excuse but i still feel so sad. is there anything i can do.

• Author

He lives 60 miles away...what i want to do is have a "flat tire" on a country road out by his house and call him. Maybe it would be better if it was raining too. I feel like a stalker, but i have been in love with this guy for a long time. what do you think?

• Author

He lives 60 miles away...what i want to do is have a "flat tire" on a country road out by his house and call him. Maybe it would be better if it was raining too. I feel like a stalker, but i have been in love with this guy for a long time. what do you think?

• Author

I just left a message...he's kinda weird loner, hunter kind of guy. what if he doesn't want to hear from me. i think it was all a game.

get his email, and just send a "Hi, how are you?" email.

i think the flat thing is kinda obvious! and stalkerish. you just randomly get a flat near his homw, and low and behold you just happen to know where this guy lives(60 miles away), AND his phone number?

Leave him a message telling him you're going to be in his neck of the woods for a family gathering and ask if he'd be interested in hooking up.