question

Theres this guy that ive been seeing for awhile now. The times I do see him, I will spend the night with him, and he wont even try anything on me. Which I dont really mind. He is a perfect gentleman. He told me that he respects woman, cause thats how he was raised. And that he would never make the first move (SEX) My question is I just dont sleep with everyguy I meet. I have had plenty bad expirences which shattered my self esteem. Anyway, I am extremely shy and afraid of rejection (Im not very expierenced) How does a person make the first move???????

What you mean is how does a girl make the first move. I would say while you are kissing heavily, reach for his zipper and unzip him...slowly. The unbuckle his belt...unbottom his pants bottom. Unbutton a few of his shirt buttons...then make sure everybody else is out of the room.

Go from there. I don't need to give you the drill. If once you've got all his clothes off and he hasn't gone for yours, take your own off. If he doesn't do anything by then, get a piece of paper and draw him a picture.

You need to let him know that this is OK once in a while, maybe, but it's a man's job to do the seducing in most cases.

Thanks, I kind of new what to do, but never did it before, I was always use to the guy making the first move. I am not an agressive person at all.

What you mean is how does a girl make the first move. I would say while you are kissing heavily, reach for his zipper and unzip him...slowly. The unbuckle his belt...unbottom his pants bottom. Unbutton a few of his shirt buttons...then make sure everybody else is out of the room. Go from there. I don't need to give you the drill. If once you've got all his clothes off and he hasn't gone for yours, take your own off. If he doesn't do anything by then, get a piece of paper and draw him a picture. You need to let him know that this is OK once in a while, maybe, but it's a man's job to do the seducing in most cases.