now there both moving to california together

one girl I have always loved, we have always known eachother and had something between the 2 of us, we get lost in conversation and stare into eachothers eyes. we know things about eachother no one else does and have always been close friends. weve kissed threwout the years but never became serious becuz I was afraid of ruining it. The other is a sexy little freak, me and her have great sexual energy. Just the other night at summerfest I was very drunk an admitted to the one I like how I have always loved her. all I remember is her staring into my eyes with her bright blue ones smiling at me (you know the look) grabing my face and kissing me like it was a movie. Then the next night her friend calls me at 2am and everyday since has been wild. They are moving together to California in august, and all I want is to spend time like I have been with one, with the other. But I feel if I try to see the special one she will think im just trying to be a player which I am not and is not the case and that will ruin the rest of this month with either of them and any future relationships. I also think, im young, maybe the universe doesn't want us together just yet so it gave me the other one (they have the same name) and that I shood wait until later in life when I see the special one and just not say anything until then. I really just do not know what to do in this situation, can anyone give me some good advice.