Fwb from work

She's 35, I'm 25. From what I observed I do think she is interested in me. Always helping me out, poking me in the sides, occasionally slapping me on the back. One time she just got really close to my face. She asked me a couple of times do I have a gf. I said no and she responded why not, you are way too handsome. One time she asked me for my number and I declined to give it to her because I was awfully shy. We don't talk to each other very much at work but over the past few weeks I'm becoming more attractive to her. But I'm getting the sense that since I'm not doing anything she is losing interest. Though I feel like if I give her my number I don't know if she's still down or am I too late. I'm sure she knows this is just a strict fwb thing. She has a lot of kids also.

Do you guys think I still have a chance? I'm also a v btw. I don't mind too much losing my v card this way. I might end up regretting it but for now I feel I just want to get rid of it.

Don't focus on the sex. Give her your #. I really don't understand why you didn't give it to her when she initially asked. I get that you said you're shy which explains why you couldn't ask for hers but doesn't address why you couldn't let her take the lead.

Huh? You just said you wanted to give her your V-card but not your phone #. I'm confused.

• Author

Well we have been working together for a while now so im much more comfortable around her now. Ive only known her not very long when she ask for my number which was why I held back.

Edited by Theory816