I had two boyfriends...

Yup. I did.

I feel insane in some ways.

I dumped my first boyfriend, and told him the truth.

The other one well we went our separate ways for many ways. I never told him the truth, because I want another chance with him.

I feel so alone and down... I've lost two loves. I know this is KARMA doing her job. Teaching me a lesson to NOT play with people's heart.

All I want now is to be forgiven. I feel so empty and hollow words can't even express how I feel inside.

I will never play with people this way, at first i had to admit it was fun. To have attention from two guys? Two men who adore the ground I walk on, the sex, the gifts, all so trilling...

But 2nd boyfriend always felt he didn't have all of me.

The first one was clueless.

I miss both of them dearly, but there are moving on. I hope in the future their girlfriends can be faithful and love them the same way that they do.... Because they are pretty amazing men... too bad I didn't see that.

Yup. I did.

I feel insane in some ways.

I dumped my first boyfriend, and told him the truth.

The other one well we went our separate ways for many ways. I never told him the truth, because I want another chance with him.

I feel so alone and down... I've lost two loves. I know this is KARMA doing her job. Teaching me a lesson to NOT play with people's heart.

All I want now is to be forgiven. I feel so empty and hollow words can't even express how I feel inside.

I will never play with people this way, at first i had to admit it was fun. To have attention from two guys? Two men who adore the ground I walk on, the sex, the gifts, all so trilling...

But 2nd boyfriend always felt he didn't have all of me.

The first one was clueless.

I miss both of them dearly, but there are moving on. I hope in the future their girlfriends can be faithful and love them the same way that they do.... Because they are pretty amazing men... too bad I didn't see that.

You are single so just learn from this and move on. Cheating is bad and can ruin your life. Remember that the thrill of having a new guy drooling all over you is simply him wanting to get into your pants. This is one of the things you need to learn from experiences like this.

• Like 2

How would it have been if you had been honest with both and told them about the other man? What if you had said up-front that you didn't want to be exclusive, and kept your options open? What if THEY WERE OKAY WITH THAT?

I've been in the situation where I wanted both women and was honest about it. We had a relationship that spanned several years, where one was a better match than the other, but both were good. They became and still are friends. The less good match eventually found someone else and moved on, but the other and I are still together years later, and have an open relationship that works very well for us.

Edited by central
  • Author
You are single so just learn from this and move on. Cheating is bad and can ruin your life. Remember that the thrill of having a new guy drooling all over you is simply him wanting to get into your pants. This is one of the things you need to learn from experiences like this.

It wasn't them trying to get into my pants. They fell in love with me, and I for them. But, things got... complicated and stupid.

They both have girlfriends less than of week of our break up.

I know what I did was wrong, and everyday I live with this guilt and shame.

Two men who adore the ground I walk on, the sex, the gifts, all so trilling...

Judging from your list of aspects that made those relationships all that good for you, I'm going to assume you are very young.

So I'll give you and other young chicks out there who might read this a little advice; young folk don't want to commit, they want sex. Just like you did OP, the rest such as gifts is just the icing on the cake.

And if you believe you're above the rest just because guys are interested in you -- then you take it the wrong way. 'Cause finding a new GF when young isn't quite hard, as you've experienced yourself OP.

What you did was wrong, but to be honest I believe it's just that your ego is hurt that they didn't try and chase after you as you might have imagined.

Take doing healthy decisions about relationships as foreteller about your future though. Sooner or later you will get into the competition to find a worthy partner to spend the rest of your life with, and there's plenty to read in the internet what can happen if you make a wrong choice.