I don't understand her anymore..

Hello,i'm new around here,so i'll try to be quick on my problems and i'm looking for some advices wether to persist or not on this. *sorry for wall of text :/

I met this fun girl,who transfered into my class 2 years ago. After a couple of months,she became best friends with a good friend of mine,so we were hanging out at school and lots of places together,also we shared facebook and phone numbers etc. After a few texts,we had a lot of things in common,such as anime/manga and other things we do,so we were texting a lot. 24/7 , late at night etc. After i finished my school year ,my perents told me we're moving abroad in a couple of months so i'm sure to be ready for it. In last week before i had to leave,she told me she likes me. *yes,that's a facesmash for me* since i also liked her,but in a couple of days i had to move abroad and wasn't ready for a long distance relationship. I refused. We didn't talk for 2-3 months,and then she started texting me again,and we became just as good friends as before.Around january this year,she told me she still likes me,yes,lots of drama,i also told her i liked her but i can't do anything cause of distance so not gonna happen. We continued to be friends,and today she just texted me "i can't continue like this,all these nights i cried for you cause i can't see you and everything,i am sorry,we can't be friends anymore. i am gonna delete my facebook account,bye bye". I managed to catch her right away when she sent it,so i talked with her for a bit and she said she can't be friends anymore,she loves me too much and she's feeling horrible cause she can't be with me. She has lots of problems,i also do,we helped each other on bad days etc. She's my best friend. I don't understand,why so sudden...we had so many plans for this summer when i was going back to my country to see her,and my friends. I also promised her an skateboard as a gift and lots of chocolate. Her best friend told me she's going abroad for the time i'm going back. What the heck? I even bought an skateboard and chocolate for her,and now she's gone? No more friends? Nothing? I don't even have her cell phone number anymore,her facebook is gone,her best friend doesn't want to talk to me either. What am i supposed to do? She's just gone. I am not feeling that bad tho,i am used to losing friends. I already lost most of them. Anyone can help me? I doubt i have said something wrong to her,since we talked 24/7,even while i was abroad. If anyone can help me somehow,please do,and i am really sorry for the wall of text.

melodicintention

Sorry, too hard on my eyes to read & too hard to sort the story in one huge paragraph. Why don't you click edit, then hit the enter key in the appropriate places so as to create some paragraphs? Then you might get some responses.

sometimes it's too hard to be friends.

you just have to respect that. It means too much.