I'm a girl and I think I love my best friend who is a girl?

So I'm 14 going into my 1st year of highschool. Anyway so imet this girl about a year ago. We instantly connected, I feel like I've knew her forever, we always text and say I love you all the time. Whenever she comes over to my house house we cuddle, sleep in the spooning postion and recently she started to kiss me on the cheek. We kinda act like couple in public by holding hands and showing minor PDA. But she has been dating this boy for 4 months now and she still does all these things. And at our most recent sleepover I fell into light sleep while watching a movie with her and she kissed me on the lips and then 5 minutes later she woke me up and we went to my room to go to sleep. While i was trying to fall asleep she kissed me again on the lips and I kissed her back and we started to make out.(we did this many times that night)

It's been two weeks and we haven't talked about it at all but whenever I think about it I get butterflies in my stomach...does she like me back? What about her bf...

Help?

At 14, you are undergoing alot of changes. That means you are also discovering what is love. However, love is more than just kissing and making out.. it takes time to grow.

What you are feeling now is a physical attraction and you are just starting to figure out what love is. It is most likely a crush. She obviously doesn't hate you but it's not love.

Are you uncomfortable about the whole PDA thing? Are you confused? If you are confused, then you need to ask her why did she do all that and what about her bf. Don't let anyone play with your emotions, you have the right to know what's happening when someone gets physical with you in that way.