Is this bad?

Atticus9292012

I have a friend that I have always been extremely attracted to. Well, apparently the feeling is mutual, we ended up hooking up last night. We talked about it and since he is moving away in two weeks, its just going to be a casual fling. To be honest, if he weren't leaving I would consider actually dating him. We also agreed to keep it on the hush hush because we know a lot of the same people. Well, here is my dilemma, he knows a guy I used to date. He asked me while we were hanging out (before we hooked up) what the deal was with me and the guy I used to date (we're still friends). He said he has seen us together and it is obvious something went on between us. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I admitted to casually dating this other guy for a few months. I feel like it makes me look trashy. I don't regret sleeping with my friend last night. I fully intend on seeing him again... I was very hung up on the other guy months after things ended with him and part of me wishes it went differently, but I couldn't change it. I wanted something serious and he didn't, so I moved on. I just feel a little slutty about this situation. Maybe I shouldn't, this is 2014. It's not like I hooked up with someone who is best friends with my former flame, but I can't help but feel a little bad. :o

People come into each other's lives for a variety of reasons. Mutual acquaintances is a common conduit.

It's not great that you talked about 1 guy with another but it's not the end of the world since he's leaving.

Going forward do a better job of keeping your own counsel. Remember the adage: Don't Kiss and Tell.