Hey Laurynn, please don't leave us hanging

catt

Hi catt..thanks for asking! :-)

Well, after I'd posted here, I emailed him back...told him that I didn't feel comfortable meeting him at his hotel for drinks like that....that for pete's sake, he was a 'stranger' to me LOL...and it just didn't seem proper. I figured that if he was really just looking for 'one thing', I'd never hear from him again.........well shortly after I mailed him, he wrote back...saying he totally understood where I was coming from, that he'd 'forgotten' about the "stranger thing" because he himself is so used to meeting new people all the time, and people thinking they know more about him than he does LOL.......He did assure me though, that he hadn't told anyone about meeting me, so I didn't have to worry about it being a big public thing (well, that wasn't really a concern of mine anyway)..

He left it saying he'd try to give me a call when he got in last night......but he didn't.

So who knows. If he doesn't phone or email by this evening, I'll figure he was really only looking for a 'good time'....

Although it wouldn't be hard, I'm not interested in him in a "interested" way LOL.....I just would love to shoot the breeze with him, hear all about how he got started in the business, the ups and downs, how he learned about songwriting, whether he's nervous when he goes on stage, etc. From the time I got my first record player at the age of 6, I'd dreamt of being a country singer...and though that dream passed a long, long time ago (LOL), I'm still very intrigued by those who followed their dream and made it. It's definitely not easy.

We shall see though!

Laurynn :-)

wow!! :)

i wish jude law's pr exec's would accidentally give me his personal e-mail address....but i don't suppose his wife would be too happy about that!!!

Hi catt..thanks for asking! :-) Well, after I'd posted here, I emailed him back...told him that I didn't feel comfortable meeting him at his hotel for drinks like that....that for pete's sake, he was a 'stranger' to me LOL...and it just didn't seem proper. I figured that if he was really just looking for 'one thing', I'd never hear from him again.........well shortly after I mailed him, he wrote back...saying he totally understood where I was coming from, that he'd 'forgotten' about the "stranger thing" because he himself is so used to meeting new people all the time, and people thinking they know more about him than he does LOL.......He did assure me though, that he hadn't told anyone about meeting me, so I didn't have to worry about it being a big public thing (well, that wasn't really a concern of mine anyway).. He left it saying he'd try to give me a call when he got in last night......but he didn't.

So who knows. If he doesn't phone or email by this evening, I'll figure he was really only looking for a 'good time'.... Although it wouldn't be hard, I'm not interested in him in a "interested" way LOL.....I just would love to shoot the breeze with him, hear all about how he got started in the business, the ups and downs, how he learned about songwriting, whether he's nervous when he goes on stage, etc. From the time I got my first record player at the age of 6, I'd dreamt of being a country singer...and though that dream passed a long, long time ago (LOL), I'm still very intrigued by those who followed their dream and made it. It's definitely not easy.

We shall see though! Laurynn :-)