Age difference between boyfriend and his ex

Chalkdust89

Maybe it makes you uncomfortable because of what it may say about him? A 30 year old dating a 20 year old is probably looking more for fun and sex than marriage and children. So if you are hoping for marriage and children, maybe this is making you wonder if that is really an option with him?

isisisweeping
My parents are 15 years apart. Been together since '85. My old man must be a scumbag. Mind blown:laugh:

My parents were 17 years apart and my mom wore the pants in the relationship.... (40/23)

My dad was a sneaky scumbag! ;)

I think you might be a bit jealous that before you came along he was banging a total BABE. If he can attract young chicks, you better be careful girl.

leavesonautumn

I was 21 when I met my ex who was 30. Looking back, it was a considerable age difference but not the reason we didn't work. Our maturity levels and interests matched very well. The only people who were affected by the age difference were not in the relationship. Some people see the number and go "ehhhhhhh" but sometimes people just meet and click. As long as it's legal, who cares?