My friend lied about being married or is a jerk?

I wont be upset because I am not in love or crush & there is really no proof that he has a wife.

But he's is a jerk for not offering his truth.

I wont be upset because I am not in love or crush & there is really no proof that he has a wife.

If this is true then why don't you simply ask him why he has kept his wife a secret? I'm sure he is the one with the answer not us.

• Like 1

I knew two brothers for three years. They were in our close circle of friends. They were in bands, so you'd see them out all the time. One had a studio in his house and one had a retail store. Was over both those places all hours of the day and night.

Over at the house one night outside one of the brothers kissed me. We'd been hanging out some but not alone. Then we slept together soon after that and he makes a comment after about feeling guilty. THAT woke me up. I was like WTF? Well, he had a wife and a baby he'd managed to keep secret or at least that no one in the crowd felt the need to acknowledge the existence of. Never saw her out with him, ever. He claimed I was his first cheat, but I wonder. He acted like he really liked me and just had to do it. He assumed I knew he was married. I never had a big falling out with him over it, but mostly because I was in a fragile state at that time, having just had a very traumatic breakup that i was still obsessing over.

I think most guys who conceal it are malicious. I don't think he was. I think he thought I knew and thought it was time to move on to the next relationship. Which he did with divorce the next girl after me. With my blessing. But it was very weird. I can't explain how you can have a relationship and they're not at all involved in your life. I mean, these guys were out all night half the time.

• Like 1
snowflakes88

Interesting, because here you say you're in love with him. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/long-distance-relationships/480411-i-love-him-but-another-woman-after-him

Unless you happen to have another actor friend who flirted with an interviewer and whose mom died. You have MULTIPLE threads about this man. Be real with yourself -- he's married and you're hurt because you're infatuated with him.

Just see that this is not called a privacy. There are many people who like privacy but do they go around hey I am single. I am just wondering that why are you so upset about this?

OP, once and for all, why do you care so much? Did you hook up with him? Arr you in love with him?

I am.not in love. I am just very curious.

But see, you also avoided answering the question that asked if you had sex with him.

Maybe you care because you've had sex with him?