uncertainty

In the past few years i've been in and out of a few short term, meaningless relationships. However I've recently met a girl I really like, we've been great friends and have been out together on several occaisions, (to the movies and for a drink/dinner etc) and I'm convinced that she's not like the others and could be the one for me. The only trouble is I don't want to ruin our freindship by doing anything silly, I also think that she is seeing someone else back home.I'm 20 years old and confused!

In the past few years i've been in and out of a few short term, meaningless relationships. However I've recently met a girl I really like, we've been great friends and have been out together on several occaisions, (to the movies and for a drink/dinner etc) and I'm convinced that she's not like the others and could be the one for me. The only trouble is I don't want to ruin our freindship by doing anything silly, I also think that she is seeing someone else back home.I'm 20 years old and confused!
  • 3 weeks later...

uncertain-

you must tell her how you feel. it is risky, and you could possibly lose her friendship, but you must act before she falls hard for someone else, and you miss your chance. if she is your soulmate, it will be the best mo\/e of your life. and if she is not, its better to find out now.

JeSsICkA