FWB says he has feelings

I made a post a while back explaining that I have had an ongoing hook-up going on with a guy, and that I ended up with feelings but kept them to myself because it seemed quite clear he was only interested in no strings sex and had no issues flirting with other girls at the clubs we frequent etc and ignoring me.

HOWEVER my previous post was saying that he seemed different more recently and was making effort to text me and was dropping hints about spending time together etc which had me very confused, but I still didn't get my hopes up about it and decided that I needed to stop seeing him because I was getting too attached.

Which lead to a revelation, I ended up back at his house drunk last weekend despite telling myself I wouldn't see him anymore, and ended up stopping things in their tracks before we did anything and saying I think we should call it quits and that things were fine for a while but it feels different now. I wasnt at all fishing for a reaction out of him I genuinely expected him to just be annoyed he wasn't getting sex and for us to go our seperate ways, but he replied with "different because I started to have feelings for you?" and after me generally reacting like a bitch and saying that telling me you like me wont make me sleep with you etc, he was still sticking to his words and said he doesnt want me to leave but understands if I do.

He told me at the time he never gets feelings for people and hasn't handled it very well because he has trust issues, but we never really talked it out it was a conversation between two very drunk people and I then stayed and we sort of just acted normal.

The point to this huge wall of text (sorry) is do you think he just said it to get me to keep sleeping with him and/or because he was drunk and im just being an idiot believing him or do you think he really has changed recently? It was **** timing because he's on a lads holiday in ibiza all of this week so im left here overthinking things until he gets back

Well... you really need to wait for him to come back to clarify what's happening.

He might have been lying to get sex... or he might not. You two need to figure it out when he's back!

• Like 2