Does he, or doesn't he, or am I just delusional??

• Author

well again I appreciate your opinion, how refreshing to see someone so bitter freely share their opinion,

Originally posted by scared*shy

I appreciate what you have to say, but honestly you brought up the point, that you will know if they are the one, and that's how I feel, I just don't feel the time is right and it goes back to the what if he doesn't feel the same??

I guess I will just see how it goes, maybe I will try that communication thing. :)

he's not interested in you

he is deluding you into thinking he is interested in you

so the answer is no he's not into you

you would think 6 years of no dates would help you figure this out

again....you are deluded

he is playing you

which again means.....you have been deluded

and are still deluded

try NO CONTACT and get over this and move on with your life

• Author

Never said 6 years of no dates...

Nevermind I am not justifying how I feel and why I feel it, I came on here to get opinions from anyone/everyone, and you are entitled to yours and I take it with a grain of salt and you might be right...

It's not what I want to hear, but nothing bad is ever anything you want to hear...

but I know deep down in my heart he does care and whatever way he does care I do not know for sure, that's why I posted in the first place, your last post implies that he is intentially playing me, and IMO no one who cares about another whether it's your friend/bf/gf/mother/brother/uncle or preist does not play you...

so thanks for your opinion Honeywheat but you need not post on my thread anymore I think you have rained on enough parades for today!