First real love :)

rahul gupta

please help me what to do

hello every one..this is my first love and its real..the girl who was my college mate..that time we did not talk with each other..but now we became best friends that we even had discussed non veg jokes and all..she had 2 break ups..she is very scared about relationship and all..i told her i love her a lot in text message .. she at first was too confused..and then she asked tell me what should i do ..then i told i am not forcing to love me back...that was my mistake i should not have told that..after some days when i sent her i love her.. she told stop this..don't chat with me..i don't want lose her so i told her i have moved and u forget everything and this was my second mistake what can i do i can't see her in confusion so i told i like that. After that she started talking with me..but just as common friend...i cry every day for her...i love a lot..i am not able sleep for 2 night thinking about her... i am good looking and she can love me..but she is afraid because of earlier breakups..so now what should i do...i need to talk with her as a friend..or go propose to her..please help please please....i don't know what to do....i am 18..though girls try to attract me...i did not look at them because i listen to my heart...she is only my love i can't be without her...but i don't know right how should i react with her..because by mistake i had told i have moved on!!!!

Because this will pass. You feel the emotions with the intensity of one who takes them raw, not with any brakes on... I know right now this feels like the beginning and end, but please believe me, it may be your first love - but it's not hers, so it doesn't count. This is unrequited Love, and until your brain matures, this kind of thing will keep being sharp and difficult to bear. You need to just take a step back and realise, it's so rare for a first love to ever be the last as well. I'm sorry, but you need to get over this.