Is it pride or love?

Sylvia

I guess Valentines has alot to do with it.It really stnks being surrounded by hearts and flowers and the entire Valentine spirit. Funny thing is that I used to consider this my favorite day. Well, he's left me and gone back to his ex and I am here just missing him. He never gave me any reasons. One day he just picked up and said..goodbye! I felt in love with him, though I wasnt willing enough to make a new life with him. We were only together three months, I was involved and it maes me wonder if I really actrually loved him. I am tyrying to figure out, why I miss him so much and why I fid it impossible to move on. If I was in love, wouldnt I have left my relationship to be with him? Will some body give me the remedy to move on! I make love to my guy, and I think of him, I hear a song, and there he is again... HELP!

First of all, having a sexual relationship with two guys at the same time, is a tough position to put yourself in. Did the other guy not know about the one that dumped you? Did the one that dumped you know about the other guy? Whew!

It sounds like the guy that dumped you wanted to be THE exclusive guy and you weren't willing to do that. There must be something that kept you from committing to him.

People often refer to "having your cake and eating it too". Well, you had two cakes and now your down to one. Look on the bright side, at least you still have some cake to eat.