Ex girlfriend's friend wants to fool around

Was out with a group of friends for drinks and bumped into an ex's friend. She asked me when she was gonna get her turn with me in a polite but joking manner. Said she held off pursuing me because her friend, the girl I was dating at the time saw me first.

Apparently the girls in that circle kiss, tell and trade stories and such. I didn't think nothing of it until she asked me to come home with her, stay the night AND make breakfast which is a specialty of mine.

Being the gentleman that I am, I made sure to get her and her friends into a cab meanwhile she's trying to drag me along with her. Last thing she said was don't worry, she knows I've always wanted a piece of you and said it was cool.

Not so sure that I'm cool with this even though it all seems pretty harmless.

If you don't mind being talked about, why not? It sounds like harmless fun, unless you think there could be messy consequences or unwelcome drama. Of course, if you prefer a relationship to a ONS or FWB (and this has no such potential), then don't do it. She may just want to use you, but would you really mind? LOL

leavesonautumn

This could be a tricky one.

How long were you and your ex together for? How long ago did you break up? How close are your ex and her friend?

It may seem harmless right now but you never know what will happen after. If you're feeling iffy about it then I would suggest not doing it. If you dated your ex very briefly, then sure why not. If it was something more with the ex, then I'd avoid it if I were you. There are so many variables, it depends on the exact situation with your ex.

I have a few rules for myself, which are; no hooking up with a friend's ex, no hooking up with an ex's friend and no hooking up with my brother's friends. It just isn't worth all of the drama involved.

She's lying that her friend doesn't care. It's not that she wants you back necessarily but that why would you want to run into your ex every time you saw your girlfriend, because that's either annoying or heartbreaking. It's not good form, and that girl is not a nice person, isn't a loyal person and doesn't care about her friend, so you shouldn't WANT to date her knowing her ethics. She's a bottom feeder being a parasite on her so-called friend and eating her leftovers. Yuck.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
so you shouldn't WANT to date her knowing her ethics. She's a bottom feeder being a parasite on her so-called friend and eating her leftovers.

Who said anything about dating? If she's a hottie, bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

^ it's perpetrating the same hurt on the ex. Not a nice thing to do. Then the ex thinks, Wow, I used to think this guy had good taste, but now he does this. And now you're a sleaze. It's hard to lose a bf and a friend at the same time, and that's what this does. If you ever cared about someone, you shouldn't want to bring heartbreak and loss to them.

^ it's perpetrating the same hurt on the ex. Not a nice thing to do. Then the ex thinks, Wow, I used to think this guy had good taste, but now he does this. And now you're a sleaze. It's hard to lose a bf and a friend at the same time, and that's what this does. If you ever cared about someone, you shouldn't want to bring heartbreak and loss to them.

Honestly, I think you are projecting your assumptions onto the ex. Maybe you're right, the ex might care. But you could be wrong. In fact, horny friend said the ex was cool with it. You might not believe her, but that's the only evidence we have.

What's more, there is no evidence that ex thinks he had good taste. We know nothing about this.

Probably the best thing to do is to call the ex up, explain the situation, and either ask for permission, or give her fair warning. Or of course, stay away.