Rebound Relationships..do They Work?

Question for all of you:

If your man/woman cheats, you find out, you leave them, they move in with that other person after they had lived with you...what are the chances that this "REBOUND" Relationship will work? And I know some of you may think "Don't even be worried about it" I am just curious to hear people's opinions of the question....

I'll tell ya in a few months just waiting for her to realize that he's not the one. But for real who knows, knowing my Ex she will stay in it just to piss me off and not be wrong even if it sucks for her.

She just doesn't realize I could care less about the whole deal.

I would have to say a rebound could last a year maybe more, as soon as the new wears off and they start to see the real people then I'm sure they will start cheating again and move on to the next one.

• Author

Thanks for the reply Numb. Personally, I don't think they work...I feel once a cheater always a cheater. Look at it the way I do, now they have to deal with the headache that we got rid of!

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

what? that's not true!

Actually, with help one can become trustworthy again. If I could only take my own advice.

My rebound/affair has been 5 months (been separated for one month). We are going to have make-up sex this weekend.

blind_otter

My crazy psycho ex's new girlfriend found out he was cheating on her when he got locked up for attacking my friend.

HAH. hahahahaaaaaaa. snort. stupid bitch.