"Good morning beautiful" to someone other than your SO

Obviously a man is doing this but it could also apply to a woman doing this just change the descriptor.

What are your thoughts? Is this acceptable? Would you be pissed if you found out your SO was sending a message like this to another man or woman?

I think it's uberly disrespectful. Sure we all think other men/women are beautiful and good looking but this is crossing a huge line IMHO.

Philosoraptor

Depends on their relationship really. Is it said in a serious manner or just a playful joke?

I work with a woman 15-20 years my senior who I say things like "Good morning sunshine" and many other greetings too when she strolls in. We have a lot of fun here and she even was invited to my wedding.

It's all in the context.

• Like 1

If its said in person, it seems to have less of an effect on me. If its said over a message of some kind, I'm pissed.

• Author
Depends on their relationship really. Is it said in a serious manner or just a playful joke?

I work with a woman 15-20 years my senior who I say things like "Good morning sunshine" and many other greetings too when she strolls in. We have a lot of fun here and she even was invited to my wedding.

It's all in the context.

Agreed with the context thing and also whether you would have an issue with your SO seeing or knowing what you are saying to this other person.