Laurynn.....

girl's view

Yeah, it sure does make it easier, doesn't it? :-)

Probably the best way you can learn how is to click on the link below....it gives you tips on doing this (making bold, italics, etc...is using HTML coding).....

Basic HTML

To do "bold" you do this:

(b)Type whatever you want(/b)

For "italics":

(i)again, type whatever you want here(/i)

NOTE!.....replace the brackets () with the arrow signs: (I couldn't do that or I would have actually DONE it haha)

Hope this helps!

Laurynn

thanks heaps for that laurynn! i'm going to do a practice on my thread....should be interesting!

Yeah, it sure does make it easier, doesn't it? :-) Probably the best way you can learn how is to click on the link below....it gives you tips on doing this (making bold, italics, etc...is using HTML coding)..... Basic HTML To do "bold" you do this: (b)Type whatever you want(/b) For "italics": (i)again, type whatever you want here(/i)

NOTE!.....replace the brackets () with the arrow signs: (I couldn't do that or I would have actually DONE it haha) Hope this helps! Laurynn

No..it has to be EXACTLY like this:

(b)Let's see(/b)

only the brackets are replaced with the "" (not sure if these will show up here).....the keys on the bottom of your keyboard, directly next to the "M" key...those sideways triangle/arrow thingies...see them?