marital stress

keola

hi my name id keola kosaga ,and im from hawaii.im writting here today cause my relationship with my wife sucks ,she is so possesive and wont let me go to the gym or talk to other women.we have fights almost every night .maybe its me too i like to fool around an be the man,im currently having an affair and almost got caught,but im a good liar and improvisor,but in the other hand i think she fooled around too .she is pregnant so we gotta see what the baby looks like.her actions make me want to cheat

Keola, you don't have a marriage made in heaven. Neither one of you are mature enough for marriage.

When you grow up and are able to be committed to one woman in a very loving way without cheating on her, you might find that she will be less possessive and not mind you going to the gym and talking to other women.

When you learn to honor and respect women, maybe you will find they will treat you the same.

When you learn to be a good husband in an equal relationship as well as be a man, that would be a good time for you to think about marriage.

Right now, you need to get a divorce and wait for DNA test results on the baby.

You marriage lacks the critical ingredients necessary for a healthy, loving long term marriage.

I would normally recommend counselling...and you might try that...but your case would baffle even the best counsellors. But do try it, at least for a few sessions.

In this particular case, I think both of you will be lucky to be away from each other. It sounds like you need a number of years to reach a level of maturity necessary for a loving relationship. You also need a lot of education about what relationships are all about.

If your mother and father carried on like this, they were NOT a good example. You will have to learn these things on your own.