SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR ALL

Tony T

When there are critical issues where you feel an ongoing, real time dialogue with someone in the forum would better serve your needs, it might be helpful to try to name a few times when you meet on the chat function of this site, either on ICQ or the Java client. Actually, the Java seems to work a bit better in my experience...but whatever serves you best.

There are instructions on the LoveShack home page on how to use the chat function.

In this way, questions can be asked back and forth and certain issues may be discussed in real time and you may be better served by that than by a very long string of questions and answers.

Though I really enjoyed the HTML lesson string and learned a lot from it, the lessons may have been easier to teach and learn in real time. I don't know.

Also, others may be invited to join in on a session and meaningful discussions of issues may take place.

Just a suggestion to help everyone to better serve themselves in situations were a lot of exchange of communication is required.

I believe the new LoveShack design will contain a better structure for scheduling real time chats on the site. We'll see.

• Author

I did not say anything whatsoever is wrong with long threads. In my opinion, however (and maybe I am way way off here), but I think there are certain situations where it would be very useful to talk to someone in real time rather than go back and forth with posts for an hour or two.

Thread away if you like...no sweat here!!!