how much is too much?

cranberry

Me and my boyfriend have been fooling around almost every day lately... we're both having fun but i'm a bit afraid he'll get too used to it & take it for granted... how do i keep it a challenge?... by fooling around i dont mean anything too heavy, like all the clothes stays on... but he always rubs himself against me & ends up doing stuff in his pants... i dont mind, but every day is a bit too often, no?

Thanks for advice...

I don't think there is any limit on what you can do at this point. If you continue to keep your pants on, you'll always have lots more to look forward to.

Enjoy this time for what it is and stop worrying. When you start feeling like you're getting a little bored with things, just take a breather. It will work out.

Sounds like you're having fun to me. Why botch it up?

things sound as though they're going great to me!! you sound rather young, so you're best off to keep it a challenge. you want to make sure it feels very right before you rush into anything.

everyday is not too often. you're both young, you're exploring, you're enjoying, you're natural - go for it!!

Me and my boyfriend have been fooling around almost every day lately... we're both having fun but i'm a bit afraid he'll get too used to it & take it for granted... how do i keep it a challenge?... by fooling around i dont mean anything too heavy, like all the clothes stays on... but he always rubs himself against me & ends up doing stuff in his pants... i dont mind, but every day is a bit too often, no? Thanks for advice...