I think it's time you pack all of her stuff into boxes and told her to move on out.

She is cheating. Even if she wasn't, she is being disrespectful to the relationship. It doesn't matter. At this point... it's only going to get worse.

Short-term, she'll act better, because she is afraid to lose you, but once everything settles down, she'll go back to her previous behavior.

Marriage? Do you want to go through this and then eventually lose 50% of your assets?

I think it's time you pack all of her stuff into boxes and told her to move on out.

She is cheating. Even if she wasn't, she is being disrespectful to the relationship. It doesn't matter. At this point... it's only going to get worse.

Short-term, she'll act better, because she is afraid to lose you, but once everything settles down, she'll go back to her previous behavior.

Marriage? Do you want to go through this and then eventually lose 50% of your assets?

Read the story of what happened to Erin Corwin.

Chalk this one up and learn from it and I am not blaming him except he should have told his CO back in march.

Do not be Jon Corwin.

Erin Corwin: Marine husband Jon Corwin has 'closure'

:sick::(

• Author

Again, I just wanted to thank you all for your responses and opinions. I went away for a couple of days with friends to get my mind all sorted out. Things with her after the initial conversation we had about that text message I told you guys about. It was like text book. She was even asking me, when I got home late, if I was out with any women blah blah blah. She is now deleting all messages from this guy, but I know they are still in contact. I am going to hold out for another week, monitor the situation, and then just have "that" talk. This is pretty gut-wrenching.

Again, I just wanted to thank you all for your responses and opinions. I went away for a couple of days with friends to get my mind all sorted out. Things with her after the initial conversation we had about that text message I told you guys about. It was like text book. She was even asking me, when I got home late, if I was out with any women blah blah blah. She is now deleting all messages from this guy, but I know they are still in contact. I am going to hold out for another week, monitor the situation, and then just have "that" talk. This is pretty gut-wrenching.

Well here is an idea next time she asks when you will be back tell her in a few hours then go home right away.

You will probably catch her.

I agree. I don't know why when she asks you what time you'll be home you give her an exact time. I would tell her 3PM and then show up at noon! What is she going to do? Get mad because there's a change in plans?