why?

Jaughly

Well I met this gorgeouse guy about 7 years ago, we only hung out a few times, he moved away and I moved away and it has been 3 years since I seen him last, untill about 4 days ago, I ran into him at a local restaurant, he was only in my home town for a couple of hours because he was visiting his dad he just recently met.Anyway he asked for my number and I thought that he wouldnt call because hes so gorgeouse, but hes called me like 2 times a day since hes been gone, and I dont get this? why is he calling me so much?does this mean hes interested in me, or am I just physco analysing the situation too much?Please help me I dont know what to think???

Well I met this gorgeouse guy about 7 years ago, we only hung out a few times, he moved away and I moved away and it has been 3 years since I seen him last, untill about 4 days ago, I ran into him at a local restaurant, he was only in my home town for a couple of hours because he was visiting his dad he just recently met.Anyway he asked for my number and I thought that he wouldnt call because hes so gorgeouse, but hes called me like 2 times a day since hes been gone, and I dont get this? why is he calling me so much?does this mean hes interested in me, or am I just physco analysing the situation too much?Please help me I dont know what to think???

Hello! Remove the cotton balls of ignorance from your nostrils and smell the freshly brewed coffee! :) He likes you! Now go out and get yo' self a man.

Yours,

LoveAngel