My boyfriend is obsessed with Gavin Arvizo

It seems like there are three of us in my current relationship: me, my boyfriend and Gavin Arvizo.

my boyfriend is obsessed with gavin arvizo, he talks non-stop about him and about loads of things to do with

him.

what should i do?

Nothing. These sorts of obsessions aren't easily cured. If you can't handle it, get another bf.

And who the hell is Gavin Arvizo anyway?

which one of the 2 accuser's is this?? sorry but really i don't follow this M.J. story stuff.........and why would her boyfriend be obessed with a victim ??

i confused

Originally posted by NTB

which one of the 2 accuser's is this?? sorry but really i don't follow this M.J. story stuff.........and why would her boyfriend be obessed with a victim ??

i confused

This is probably just a bogus post.

Gavin is one of the alleged "victims" of Michael Jackson.

So now that this is out of the way, I have a few questions to ask....

What does your boyfriend do for a living? Is he a student, professional, etc? (I can explain later). What exactly is it that he is bringing up about this kid?

With out knowing exactly what is going on or how things are being said, I couldn't really say. I would only be able to guess, that maybe something similar has happened to him. Otherwise, maybe it's just a piece of news that he's particularly interested in following.

Who knows, good luck

whichwayisup
he talks non-stop about him and about loads of things to do with

him.

This had to be a BS post. Cuz if it ain't, your bf needs some serious help!

what should i do?

Walk out the door and DO not look back. Find somebody else who isn't obsessing about something as F**K'd up as this.