Are there any Married Men on here....

that would be willing to give me your perspective? I'm an OW and I'm just trying to figure out this thing called love. :rolleyes: If you would be so kind to give me your side, how you honestly feel about your OW and W. Tell me what would it take for you to leave your W or what would be the breaking point in your relationship with you OW.

CaughtUp, Not all of us married men have a OW. Did you naturally assume all married men do? Or did you just make a mistake on wording your question?

Originally posted by Moose

CaughtUp, Not all of us married men have a OW. Did you naturally assume all married men do? Or did you just make a mistake on wording your question?

:lmao: The apocalypse has come - the male gender is only comprised of married men with OWs.

• Author

But the way the site is labled it seems it was geared toward those in relationships and cheating. Sorry if I offended anyone. :o

hey, don't worry about it... :)

there is another forum here at love shack that is specifically geared toward infidelity and the OW.

good luck...

• Author

that might clear up any confusion. the title of this thread should be "Are there any MM on here who are cheating...then all the rest falls into place.

I'm signed up on the OtherMan/OtherWoman site already. There isn't a....plethora of MM on that one.

Thanks for not chewing me out :o