Making out with best friend/crush

So, this girl and me studied the same programme for 2 years. During that time we became close friends on- and offline (due to internships we were separated for a couple of month).

One day I started developing feelings for her and since she was in a different country I told her via email. She kind of rejected me a couple of times (on and offline).

A couple of weeks ago, we saw each other again and spend some time with each other. During the course over 1,5 years I let her know what I feel for her, so she knew 100%. On her last night here, before she flew back home, we hugged each other goodbye and started kissing. The next day we met for a coffee (1 hour before she had to go to the airport). We talked about random stuff, laughed and tried to enjoy the last minutes we had. 3 minutes before the train arrived, she turned to me and said, she needs to clarify the kisses. She enjoyed them but does not wanna give me false hope.

Obviously I was "shocked". First of all, she knew about my feelings for her and second, she waited until the last minute to tell me.

2 weeks have passed now, without any contact and I have no idea what is going on.

Why would you kiss someone you know has feelings for you and wait until the last second you spend together, before pulling and ramming the knife into their heart?

(if it's too few information for you, check out my other 2 threads...same girl, complicated story :-))

Sounds like she has a very hard time saying no and really does not want to hurt your feelings. No, she shouldn't have kissed you. Who the hell knows what her problem is but she has decided she's not going to become a couple with you. I just wouldn't waste any more time on her. She may have her sites set on someone or a certain type of guy or a guy with money or a certain race or nationality. Time to let her go. There's other girls out there.