Do most men like anal sex?

I am curious to find out if my boyfriend is an exception to most men because he really enjoys anal sex. At first I wouldn't agree to trying it because I was afraid of getting hurt, but as I got to know him better and our sex life became more intimate I opened up to trying it. For me, it is not one of my favorite activities, but because he loves it so much I enjoy giving him pleasure.

(Sometimes I wonder if he might have hidden homosexual tendancies, as he expresses a Loathing for gay men which has no basis. Many of my good friends are gay men and I try to tell him to change his attitude, but he then just laughs and mimics a charachature of a drag queen. Some of his aquainances from the orchestra (we are musicians)told me he used to be gay. Could this have been true?)

Sometimes he only wants anal sex. What do you make of this?

He is the best lover I've ever had!

I am curious to find out if my boyfriend is an exception to most men because he really enjoys anal sex. At first I wouldn't agree to trying it because I was afraid of getting hurt, but as I got to know him better and our sex life became more intimate I opened up to trying it. For me, it is not one of my favorite activities, but because he loves it so much I enjoy giving him pleasure. (Sometimes I wonder if he might have hidden homosexual tendancies, as he expresses a Loathing for gay men which has no basis. Many of my good friends are gay men and I try to tell him to change his attitude, but he then just laughs and mimics a charachature of a drag queen. Some of his aquainances from the orchestra (we are musicians)told me he used to be gay. Could this have been true?) Sometimes he only wants anal sex. What do you make of this? He is the best lover I've ever had!

in response to your question,I've often asked this question myself a hundred times.I've found that there are quite a few men that do enjoy anal sex.I myself only had done ths with the man that I'm presently with and he's far from gay.I had ask him why he wanted to do it this way and he had said 'it feels nice and tight'.It can be a rather uncomfortable feeling but I found it's all in the way you position yourself.the once you find a good postioning way it'll feel great.But back to the question do gay men rather do this position?I've known some bisexuals who also enjoyed anal sex on their woman.but then again I've known some women that they preferred having anal sex.So I guess it's all in the matter of prefrence.If it bothers you which it seems it does,why not have a talk with him about it.to have opened up to him so much already why not have him open up to you with words?

• 4 weeks later...
I am curious to find out if my boyfriend is an exception to most men because he really enjoys anal sex. At first I wouldn't agree to trying it because I was afraid of getting hurt, but as I got to know him better and our sex life became more intimate I opened up to trying it. For me, it is not one of my favorite activities, but because he loves it so much I enjoy giving him pleasure. (Sometimes I wonder if he might have hidden homosexual tendancies, as he expresses a Loathing for gay men which has no basis. Many of my good friends are gay men and I try to tell him to change his attitude, but he then just laughs and mimics a charachature of a drag queen. Some of his aquainances from the orchestra (we are musicians)told me he used to be gay. Could this have been true?) Sometimes he only wants anal sex. What do you make of this? He is the best lover I've ever had!

He is not gay he just likes anal sex. The ass is nice and tight and feels so good.