Ex-boyfriend wants me now

Alaysia

I was in a relationship with a man for about 8 months. 5 in which we were actually together. Turned out he had another woman in his life at the same time. Which she and I found out about 3 months ago. Every since he's been confused on who he wants to be with. I never decided to give him another chance but gave him opportunities to show me that he was a changed man. After finding out about HER i stopped talking to him for a month. He then proposed to the other girl and decided that he could not marry her because he cared for me. Every since then it's been and on going soap opera. Now he claims he knows I'm the one for him and that he can't live without me so on and so on. But I'm at the point where I don't trust him because of her. I know he cares about her and loves her perhaps the same way he loves me but yet he says he chooses to be with me? He has caused so much drama for she and I in the past few months it's pathetic. He refuses to understand why I can not be with him. I've sat there and explained to him but he can not understand or doesn't want to. It got to a point where he broke down and started crying very bad. But I still can not lie to him about how I feel in my heart. He has hurt me far too much for me to give him chance to be with me again? What do I do? Especially if he refused to stop calling me. I need time away from him to get over these hurt feelings I have for him.

Ever hear of the expression, "you can't repair broken china?" I'm sorry to say that I don't think it will work out if you go back to him after all that has taken place.

One way to cure your hurt feelings (some of you will think I'm insane) is to meet the other woman and discuss the situation together. Even better, the three of you should all get together and have a heart-to-heart.

If you think you can handle him cheating on you again, and if you really want to be with him, do it, but be prepared to take the consequenses.

I was in a relationship with a man for about 8 months. 5 in which we were actually together. Turned out he had another woman in his life at the same time. Which she and I found out about 3 months ago. Every since he's been confused on who he wants to be with. I never decided to give him another chance but gave him opportunities to show me that he was a changed man. After finding out about HER i stopped talking to him for a month. He then proposed to the other girl and decided that he could not marry her because he cared for me. Every since then it's been and on going soap opera. Now he claims he knows I'm the one for him and that he can't live without me so on and so on. But I'm at the point where I don't trust him because of her. I know he cares about her and loves her perhaps the same way he loves me but yet he says he chooses to be with me? He has caused so much drama for she and I in the past few months it's pathetic. He refuses to understand why I can not be with him. I've sat there and explained to him but he can not understand or doesn't want to. It got to a point where he broke down and started crying very bad. But I still can not lie to him about how I feel in my heart. He has hurt me far too much for me to give him chance to be with me again? What do I do? Especially if he refused to stop calling me. I need time away from him to get over these hurt feelings I have for him.
Ever hear of the expression, "you can't repair broken china?" I'm sorry to say that I don't think it will work out if you go back to him after all that has taken place. One way to cure your hurt feelings (some of you will think I'm insane) is to meet the other woman and discuss the situation together. Even better, the three of you should all get together and have a heart-to-heart. If you think you can handle him cheating on you again, and if you really want to be with him, do it, but be prepared to take the consequenses.

I agree you won't be able to repair the relationship, sorry to say. It sounds like it's causing way too much stress on himself and you, and if you don't feel it will work, it won't! Both of you have to be commited to eachother and love each other equally..which really isn't happening here. As for the other woman, you and him getting together, that could go 2 ways: it will either be a WWF type episode of Jerry Springer, or a mellow episode of Jerry Springer (which still isn't good). If you meet the other woman one-on-one, I think that might be better, if you are both level-headed and willing to talk the situation out without ripping out eachother's throats. Good luck!

Love,

Thiamine