Friends with benefit

hi everyone,

I just had my heart ripped up, shredded and thrown into a garbage lol. I am finally starting to become a "living" human being But still simply wen hearing her name makes me spiral (less n less now). We talked about marriage n all that is now useless... So I have 0 interest in anything serious for a while or until I meet someone really special but I have no idea how to establish that with someone

I am taking to a few girls, we went out for drinks but I just don't know how to bring it up? If they ask "where is this going" or do I just say upfront "look this just a happened I don't want to rush into anything serious" ?

Isn't it awkward though to bring up like second or third time ur out together?

How do you do it?

sdrawkcaB ssA

OK, I am confused... broke up with FWB or looking???

I found women that I knew after time had became my FWB. Fortunately they had a SO, so I felt safe in being in such a thing.

As for casual dating... I have no clue. But have a good hunch what makes it happen. You must be confident, and have no expectations, able to be around but not hanging on their shirt tails. No need to be affectionate for overnight stays and cuddles. I think my independent side and being exclusive helped with the women's security as to know that I would not cross boundaries.

It's kind of tacky to straight up ask for FWB in the very beginning, especially if it's not a true friend that you have known for a while.

Somewhere in an early conversation you do need to put the other person on notice that you don't serious or exclusive. Most people understand what that means & can make informed decision for themselves if they want to stick around for NSA sex.

• Author

Sorry to clarify: I just got out of a serious relationship I'm definitely not over it I am still heartbroken over what happened but gradually less n less.

I am casual dating but I am not sure how to or when to explain that or even how to bring it up?

Like go out for drinks few times then just "hey just got out of serious..." Or wait n see I am confused I don't want hurt anyone feelings or give wrong idea.

If your date asks you can tell her that you just got out of a serious relationship & are currently looking for fun.

If she doesn't ask I don't think you have to announce anything but don't lie & say you want something serious if you don't.

melodicintention

If you are just looking for a f*ck buddy you say it immediately. Do not lead these girls on. You say on the first date "I am not seeking a relationship, I only want a casual relationship with you" and let her make her choice. Going out on multiple dates only to get down her pants makes you a jerk and furthers the stigma "playas" give by not being forthcoming about your expectations.

Maybe you shouldn't date at all if you are so very hurt still in the first place. Just use FWB dating sites so it's clear your intentions.

Do not play women. Not cool.