What would this be considered?

Jrdinvt

So my marriage (10 years two kids) has bee on the rocks. Quick version - I work too hard, and do not put her on a pedestal. I feel she treats me like a father more than a husband.

We had an argument and its the fist time it went physical. She (for the past year) has been saying she "does not know what she wants".

I sat down with her and asked her. She became very diva like and gave me a landry list of how horrible I am. I asked her to stop the blame and talk - she didn't and I said something like, "I do work hard to give to my family - an two weeks ago you go on a friend trip - and come to me crying because you had some girl on girl bs at a strip club."

While it is true and she had a herpes scare (this was the first time she ever that I know of crossed the line) she was super upset I brought it up. Even though I am guilty of working to provide - I have never don't that.

Anyway she told me to get he f out of the room and hit my back and arm. She tried to lift me up, and just pinched my arm with her hands. I took photos of the bruising - and I just ended up being pushed out of the room.

I keep thinking about it. Maybe I should not have brought it up.

Edited by Jrdinvt
Typo

Is she bisexual or lesbian? Could explain why she doesn't know what she wants. It's not fair on you that she is mixed up. Yes, it was insensitive to say that but then in your situation I'd feel pretty fed up too.

Best to get out if you can. I know it's difficult with children. x