opinions needed...

bluerodeo21

i need some opinions......

so me and my GF had been together for about 2 years as of the end to this past summer. In Septemebr she came to me and confessed that she had had a one night stand in March with some guy she did not know, and from the end of may till mid august had another boyfirend. With this other boyfirned she managed to go to his cottage, New York(we live in the Toronto area), etc. I feel I trusted her enough to not interrogate her on where she went all the time and this happened. Since September we broke up for a month and i gave her a second chance. The problem is that I can't forget what happened. i feel more hurt that she abused the trust we had built up especially. Just wondering what anyone thought about it....

• Author
bluerodeo21

sorry thats a bit jumbled......i took her back at the end of september. Since we have broken up on sveeral occasions, I quite often get upset and take it out on her. The frustrating thing was that she was always talking about getting married and moving in for as long as we have been together. Its almost like she has aslpit personality I have never met.

very-confused-girl

I think you should leave the relationship and move on. She cheated on you a big time. It wasnt just the one night stand. She had a second boyfriend for some time while being with you!

Has she ever explained to you why she did it? Maybe she has very big insecurity issues.

Some girls would have more boyfriends in the same time because they are worried that one relatioship could finish. And in case it finished she would still have back-up boyfriend.

But you dont need this, you should be with a girl who knows what she wants. You deserve better.

She has to grow. Obviously you are a mr. Niceguy and she is not in a position of life where she can appreciate it.

My first boyfriend was Mr. Niceguy and I did not appreciate him and left him for a bad boy type of a guy. Bad boy screwed me over a big time and ritenow I have another Mr. Niceguy again. And I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship because I have already learnt my lesson.

Hello,

I also think you should move on and find someone else. Think about what you have written:

1) While she is your girlfriend she has a one night stand with someone she does not know and puts your health at risk for STD's.

2) For almost 3 months she has had another boyfriend behind your back and spent time with him at his cottage and again put your health at great risk for STD's.

My friend she has totally disrespected, humiliated and made a complete fool of you.

She talked about marriage while she is screwing her other boyfriend behind your back. It sounds like she has absolutely no respect for you. It is unbelievable that you would be so co-dependent on her that you would still be one of her boyfreinds to her. It is very sad that she has no respect for you but it is extremely sad that you apparently have no respect for yourself. Don't you think you deserve something better than this. If you do not respect yourself then who will? Why are you settling to be with a cheater, liar and a person who apparently had great pleasure in leading a double life making you look like such a clown. You deserve so much more. It is sad that apparently you feel you deserve so little in a woman and a relationship in your life.