Women who get ticked (men too?) at the kind of people that contact them

Saw this woman, obviously she lifts and not a cardio bunny. She lives in my area, but emphasized that the man she dates is just as equally as buff. Which makes sense. Though I've seen the "I do work out, but I don't spend 6 days at the gym either.

But this woman, obviously has.

She has flexing photos going on, too.

Anyhow, at the bottom paragraph, she says, "PLEASE be the kind of guy I JUST described in my profile or don't email me!"

I guess the fast slobs get to droolin' over her fitness competition photos and do it anyhow.

Also, she goes onto talk about, Handsome both inside & out & thinks I'm beautiful.......

Anyhow, does she have a right to be mad?

(Note: This is to be followed up with a separate "Dating criteria are objective") Examples in her profile...

Also, she goes onto talk about, Handsome both inside & out & thinks I'm beautiful.......

Be proud to have me in his life, where we can show each other off & love the fact that we are not only lovers but best friends, teammates & partners in life.

This may likely be just subjective.

JuneJulySeptember

I've seen people say they get mad or insulted because unattractive people approach them and it makes them feel unattractive.

It's a big world with a lot of different types of people. :o

• Author
I've seen people say they get mad or insulted because unattractive people approach them and it makes them feel unattractive.

It's a big world with a lot of different types of people. :o

Right and THIS can bring forth yet ANOTHER thread topic. With all the people who claim that a women LOVE it when a man approaches them, that it means "he has confidence"

When there are other women that will laugh in his face (maybe not literally). It's like being confident doesn't bode when approaching in certain cases.

Then someone qualifies THAT with, "Oh, then it was all in your approach." as an excuse to explain it away.

Ia that there needs to be more than confidence.

If all it took was confidence youd see a bunch of old fat dudes dating young hot women. Truth!

Theres a lot more to approaching someone successfully than confidence.

• Like 1
JuneJulySeptember
Right and THIS can bring forth yet ANOTHER thread topic. With all the people who claim that a women LOVE it when a man approaches them, that it means "he has confidence"

When there are other women that will laugh in his face (maybe not literally). It's like being confident doesn't bode when approaching in certain cases.

Then someone qualifies THAT with, "Oh, then it was all in your approach." as an excuse to explain it away.

Personally, I think some of the advice given here is really bad.

The intentions are good, but the advice is narrow visioned.

When women give advice, they typically only give what would work to get them and they typically have a picture in their mind of the type of guy they would like to approach them. And they are giving their advice with that man in mind.

Women are really different, so you really have to get some volume in to be effective.

You could get lucky and meet someone through school, or work, but I think those people are really lucky.

• Author
Ia that there needs to be more than confidence.

If all it took was confidence youd see a bunch of old fat dudes dating young hot women. Truth!

Theres a lot more to approaching someone successfully than confidence.

Yeah, I wish people could understand this. :laugh:

JuneJulySeptember

Absolutely. #1, you have to be in the ballpark of what they want or else you are finished before you are even started.

It can be incredibly annoying when guys write who don't meet your criteria. I experienced this a lot. Most women don't spend the time explaining what type of guy they are looking for just to blow it off. This fit woman probably had a bunch of overweight, out of shape guys contacting her which prompted her to spell it out. There is nothing wrong with her wanting a guy at the same level of fitness as her. I had to do that with age after I got bombarded with messages from 50 and 60 year old men when I was in my 30s even though my settings said no one more than 10 years older. Obviously many men don't bother to read a woman's profile and only focus on her pictures. So yes, I understand if she is ticked off at men who waste her time.

I think women who say that have never been hit on by someone they found extremely unattractive. I mean a dude that is unattractive in every way imaginable (age, looks, demeanor, etc).

I think women who say that have never been hit on by someone they found extremely unattractive. I mean a dude that is unattractive in every way imaginable (age, looks, demeanor, etc).

I should clarify. By hit on I dont mean just a few messages on pof. I mean irl when a dude is really coming at her with all his confidence.

• Like 1

This goes for men, too. "I get approached by [insert insulting comment here], not by the young hotties!"

• Like 1

As long as they take no for an answer I never get mad at anybody trying. How else are they supposed to know? I have even been hit on by men and when I say no they drop it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

• Like 1
As long as they take no for an answer I never get mad at anybody trying. How else are they supposed to know? I have even been hit on by men and when I say no they drop it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

What if that happens three or four times everyday?

The whole confidence can make most men attractive to women who weren't attracted to them at all at physically is such utter nonsense.

What the truthful women will tell you is that when they say confidence it's not a magic elixir it simply means they want the good looking guy they have their eyes on to have the confidence to approach them..

Why isn't this a unisex question because men complain about it even more than women do, mostly about fat women.

The women I've known who complain loudly about OLD, it's because the men aren't reading their profiles and are missing something important or they're ignoring what they specified they do or don't want. One example is a childfree woman specified fathers need not apply and she kept mostly hearing from fathers. So can they not read, or did they not bother, or do they just not respect what she wants for herself? None of those are acceptable answers. Then when she tells them "not interested" or doesn't write them back, they come back all pissed off and telling her off and stuff.