Is he interested??

I like this guy. He's in a band. The lead singer ironically. We have been friends since June and I have had the chance to hang out with him a lot. The whole band and I have gotten really close. When ever we all hang out, we pick on each other in a cute way. I don't know if he was flirting though. We have very similar personalities so I'm not sure if he sees me as a little sister or not. I say that because he is 6 years older than me.

The band invited me to a halloween party yesterday. I had a conversation with him and it went like this:

me: I think I might just crash here.

him: Okay, We'll pull the couch out for you.

me: actually, I was just going to sleep in your bed.

He from there gave me a wink and danced out. I am hoping he doesn't think I meant he was going to be in the bed with me because it suddenly got awkward. He's very flirty and a ladies man, I'm nervous he's way out pf my league. I really like him, dont get me wrong, I just dont he would go for a girl like me. Was he flirting with me? Should I go for it?

Don't make yourself look like just another groupie!!

If you like this guy instead of throwing yourself at him & his bed maybe you should try to see if he wants to spend time with you without the rest of the band. Then you can both get to know each other a lot better. Invite him to see a movie with you or go out for coffee or dinner whatever sounds fun to you... If he accepts your request to hang out alone it means he is interested. If he would rather hang out with his band & doesn't mind if you tag along then you are just friends. The worst that could happen is he won't want to hang out alone or might say he is too busy and does not have time for that. Either way its good to have friends that you enjoy being around right?