Is he into me or am I crazy?

ConfusedOne29

ConfusedOne29

Ok...so I'm new to this.

I just didn't know where else to go for advice (I would be thrown out of my circle of friends if I asked any one them)...I'm not even sure I'm posting this in the correct spot.

I've been going to a certain doctor for about 8 years, and I've always been close with him/the other doctor. He's always been really flirty, but I just brushed it off as his personality/I was too insecure to think he could actually be flirting with me (and he's married. Did I mention that??)

Well, lately when I've gone in, he's been really flirty (not sure if more so than ever or if I'm just more aware of it now)...

The time before last that I went to see him, we flirted and then as I was driving back home (about 3 hours away) we were chatting on fb chat and he called me. I wasn't sure why he was calling...so I didn't answer. bothered me for weeks why he called.

He would talk to me sometimes on facebook, but just a normal chat.

The last time I was in his office, we heavily flirted (I felt really guilty about it afterwards), and as I was leaving town, he called me just to talk for a little bit (and was flirting with me on the phone)

Now that I'm home, and all hot and bothered about it, he isn't even responding to my last message on facebook.

So here's my question....am I reading too much in to this situation or could it be possible that he's interested but feels too guilty to actually talk to me online? Like...he thinks if we just flirt in person it's ok, but social media is off limits???

Please help. lol...maybe I'm just crazy...

Everything online can be recorded, maybe he has this in mind. He may be aware he is being unprofessional and is willingly ignoring boundaries. Then again, you participating in this is giving him signals.

I don't think you are crazy, he's sending out inappropriate signals if he's your doctor and/or married.

Anything across the internet is easily discover-able through the legal process, including FB.

I would have found a new doctor if they were flirting inappropriately with me. How can you trust him to be honest as your doctor?

He's trying to cheat on his wife. He's trying to break professional code and f a patient. What exactly do you find acceptable about this guy? He's all wrong. If you got with him and he divorced, which is highly unlikely -- he's looking for a side dish -- then you'd KNOW he flirted with all his attractive patients and that he would cheat on you. He'll do it to the wrong one sometime and get his license suspended.

• Like 2