Why do I like him!

When I went away I met this really cute guy and hooked up with him a few times. Later that week when I was chilin' w/ his friends they told me how he played and used girls all the time, and probably it was the same for me. I still really liked him, and knowing that made me like him more! Is there something wrong with me? And why can't I stop thinking about him?

I don't think there's anything wrong with you except you're a woman. Most women, including myself, like challenges, especially someone we really shouldn't be with. I doubt you be able to "tame" him, but for some fun, have at it. He's probably going to be one of the most interesting guys you'll ever become involved with. Good Luck!!!

When I went away I met this really cute guy and hooked up with him a few times. Later that week when I was chilin' w/ his friends they told me how he played and used girls all the time, and probably it was the same for me. I still really liked him, and knowing that made me like him more! Is there something wrong with me? And why can't I stop thinking about him?