WTF is going on here?!!

Ok, so i just started seeing this incredibly attractive and athletic 32 yr old woman. Im 26 and From the onset something felt a bit off about her, just like a feeling in your gut type of thing based on some things she would say; but whatever i rolled w it. Before we went on a proper date or had any conversation of substance she was all over me- Telling me Im the one, never met someone like me, Im everything she could want in a man just pretty much everything anyone would want to hear, but given that its been just a few weeks that we started talking i smiled and nodded along to not make her feel guilty for expressing her feelings, but inside Im like WTF?! So i reached my limit and im like look we should take things slowly and gradually progress and see where things go and she would say things like "i'll just keep my feelings to myself" or " im sorry if i scared you" real defensive like. She invites me over to her place one night and she's talking really sexual, which im thinking is a green light to make moves towards home plate. She begins w oral like the greatest oral ever, but then stops and says she wants me to take her seriously. Im like SERIOUSLY?! right now you say this? we stop I don't push- after a while i leave; she texts me as im driving home that she wanted me to cum on her face im like WTF?! i can't understand her is she using sex as a weapon? seems so manipulative.. Any vets out there care to chime in?

I'd listen to your gut on this one, she sounds not quite right. I would never take someone seriously who told me I was 'the one' when they hadn't laid eyes on me or even talked much to me.

I was thinking borderline (rather than bipolar) but it's impossible to know with little to go on. The thing I am sure about is that all of the things you mention point to abandonment issues, which is not good. Stopping mid-blowjob for a take-me-seriously negotiation is infantile. Trust your gut and throw this one back.

eye of the storm

Clean up in Aisle 5, we have a Class V clinger. :lmao:

Sorry, a friend is dealing with the same type of issue. Block all avenues of contact, these kind of women turn into bunny boilers really quickly.

• Author

Haha "stage 5 clinger" that sounds about right. She texted me 10 minutes ago offering me Knick tix! i havent responded, but damn i'd like to go. Im definitely throwing this one back tho, thank you posters for the advice.

She's crazy, that's all there is to it.

btw "you're perfect, you're the one" NO that is not **** a normal person wants to hear early on. IT'S A SIGN OF CRAZY.

• Author

Yea you're right i didn't wanna hear that, what i meant was the affectionate stuff- i looked it up and came across "love bombing" fit it to the T- i texted her and told her im not interested in seeing her anymore and she sent me so far 8 texts and a phone call in about an hr or so- Last text was her trying to guilt me into speaking by saying im not being an adult and further discussing the matter Im expecting more texts through out the day.

• Author

It began in September, at first it was long distance as i was in China on a tour, thats when the love bombing began. She even offered to fly to China and hang out w me. Hindsight; this should have been over, but her being attractive my dubiousness was trumped by lust. Fortunately i never slept w her or miraculously Im sure she'd tell me she's preggo. She just sent text # 10 " I never thought you'd be this kinda guy to me" more guilt tripping, trying to get me to stand up for my character as a man. She doesn't know where i live so im ok. Im not responding.

Yeah, you need to move on. It sucks because like you said she's extremely attractive, but it's better to save yourself the possible stalking & other things. If she knew where you lived than you'd be in trouble.

@OP.....

You should have "come on her face" like she wanted. It's obvious that her clock is ticking, and she wants to get preggers. The kicker is she might not even want you to be part of it, but you can bet your bum that she will come after you for child support.

Run for the hills....you got a BJ out of it at least.

• Like 1
It began in September, at first it was long distance as i was in China on a tour, thats when the love bombing began. She even offered to fly to China and hang out w me. Hindsight; this should have been over, but her being attractive my dubiousness was trumped by lust. Fortunately i never slept w her or miraculously Im sure she'd tell me she's preggo. She just sent text # 10 " I never thought you'd be this kinda guy to me" more guilt tripping, trying to get me to stand up for my character as a man. She doesn't know where i live so im ok. Im not responding.

OMG....she offered to fly to China to be with you and barely even knew you a month!!??!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I hope you don't have a chimney...Oh yeah, you said she doesn't know where you live...whew!!!