I was wondering....

Tess

He's married man and he said to you , " He really does love you more than wife "

i said, " what's wrong with you if you don't love her so much before married?"

he said," I love her,but you more. Wife doesn't mean is the woman you love the most in your life . You still care about me ,right?"

I said," Yes,i do"

he said," you know it and forget about my wife ok.it's between you and me"

I said," although i care you ,but I can't lead you to go wrong choice on that because we spent together will only the biggest selfish"

he said," dun about it."

Is this style that married man usually want to have affair with someone else after that he'll be saying bye-bye ?? Why do they do that?

thank you!

You might want to hold out on a relationship with this man until they get seperated or a divorice... it's not worth the trouble, you never know what'll happen in this situation, he doesn't exactly know what he wants right now.

Married men often use those lines just for to get someone to bed. It happens most often when their wife is very pregnant, has just had a child or when the marriage has become stale. It's a lot of garbage and don't believe it.

This man simply wants to use you. As Victor said, you're a whole lot better of waiting until he gets a divorce. Sometimes men won't do that because of financial and other reasons.

Go find a nice, single guy.

1) How do you know those who's over obession and over possession or not?

2)before they tell you the truth, they said ," I do love you so much"? Can you tell me what's up with that person

thanks in a bunch

----------------------------------------------------------

Married men often use those lines just for to get someone to bed. It happens most often when their wife is very pregnant, has just had a child or when the marriage has become stale. It's a lot of garbage and don't believe it. This man simply wants to use you. As Victor said, you're a whole lot better of waiting until he gets a divorce. Sometimes men won't do that because of financial and other reasons. Go find a nice, single guy.

1) How do you know those who's over obession and over possession or not?

Don't understand the question, sorry.

2)before they tell you the truth, they said ," I do love you so much"? Can you tell me what's up with that person

Some people take love pretty lightly, others just plain lie. Thankfully, there aren't a huge number of people who use this tactic. I think a lot of people throw around the love word a bit loosely, not actually meaning it the way the other person is receiving it.

If somebody tells you they love you, without taking away from the moment, eventually you have to ask exactly how they mean it...exactly what do they feel?

If he doesn't love his gf, why doesn't he dump his gf? Besides he also was married with her

------

------------------------------------------------------------

1) How do you know those who's over obession and over possession or not? Don't understand the question, sorry. 2)before they tell you the truth, they said ," I do love you so much"? Can you tell me what's up with that person Some people take love pretty lightly, others just plain lie. Thankfully, there aren't a huge number of people who use this tactic. I think a lot of people throw around the love word a bit loosely, not actually meaning it the way the other person is receiving it. If somebody tells you they love you, without taking away from the moment, eventually you have to ask exactly how they mean it...exactly what do they feel?

YOU ASK: "If he doesn't love his gf, why doesn't he dump his gf? Besides he also was married with her"

Being married has a lot of financial and other components that are very difficult to interfere with. Some men stand to lose a great deal of money by getting divorced, depending on where they live and how pissed off their spouse gets.

Another good reason he may be staying with her is because he is lying to you about not loving her. People usually tend to remain with the person they desire to unless, as stated above, there are compelling financial reasons...or for reasons of keeping children, family together until they get older.

Ask him!!!

YOU ASK: "If he doesn't love his gf, why doesn't he dump his gf? Besides he also was married with her" Being married has a lot of financial and other components that are very difficult to interfere with. Some men stand to lose a great deal of money by getting divorced, depending on where they live and how pissed off their spouse gets. Another good reason he may be staying with her is because he is lying to you about not loving her. People usually tend to remain with the person they desire to unless, as stated above, there are compelling financial reasons...or for reasons of keeping children, family together until they get older. Ask him!!!