Why do some people diivide 2 loves ??

Tess

Love is not a constant. No matter how much you "love" somebody, sometimes you aren't even thinking about them. Does that mean you don't love them at all?

Love goes up and down with the day, time and circumstances. In the case of dividing between two or more loves, I suppose the one who is loved most is the one you happen to be with at the time. If you are with the other one, it's unlikely you are thinking of anybody else.

There is no meter to measure the amount of love one feels for another. It isn't really important anyway. Love is love, plain and simple.

You said,"i suppose the one who is loved most is the one you happen to be with at the time.If you are with the other one,it's unlikely you are thinking of anybody else"'

Can you tell me what you meant by that,please? I'm sorry for my clueless

Love is not a constant. No matter how much you "love" somebody, sometimes you aren't even thinking about them. Does that mean you don't love them at all? Love goes up and down with the day, time and circumstances. In the case of dividing between two or more loves, I suppose the one who is loved most is the one you happen to be with at the time. If you are with the other one, it's unlikely you are thinking of anybody else. There is no meter to measure the amount of love one feels for another. It isn't really important anyway. Love is love, plain and simple.

Since there is no way to measure feelings or their particular intensity, when you are with one person who you love and are focused on that one person, you have to love them the most at that particular time.

When you are with another person who you are in love with, at the time you are with them and you are focused on them, then at that time you love them the most.

You cannot be with one person you love and interact with them and love someone else more during that particular interaction unless you are playing very strange and difficult head games with yourself.

Only a very crazy person would be with one person they love and love someone else more at that particular time.

The same thing goes for almost any activity. If I am eating a delicious meal of steak and potatoes, a meal which is prepared well and one of my favorites, it would be very difficult for me to be loving hot dogs or hamburgers while I am eating such a great meal.

I'm very sorry but this is the very best I can explain it.

Thank you very much for that

I have other question:

For example: you've been relationship with someone since 4/99 and married to at last 2months. Do you think this is healthy marriage or not?

How can you tell about healthy marriage??

---------------------------------------------------------

Since there is no way to measure feelings or their particular intensity, when you are with one person who you love and are focused on that one person, you have to love them the most at that particular time. When you are with another person who you are in love with, at the time you are with them and you are focused on them, then at that time you love them the most. You cannot be with one person you love and interact with them and love someone else more during that particular interaction unless you are playing very strange and difficult head games with yourself. Only a very crazy person would be with one person they love and love someone else more at that particular time. The same thing goes for almost any activity. If I am eating a delicious meal of steak and potatoes, a meal which is prepared well and one of my favorites, it would be very difficult for me to be loving hot dogs or hamburgers while I am eating such a great meal. I'm very sorry but this is the very best I can explain it.

You do not provide nearly enough information for me to give my opinion of whether or not a particular marriage is happy. The amount of time a person has been married is not relevant.

Even if you are referring to someone who is married but in love with another person as well, you have not provided enough information.

Therefore, I am going to answer you simply. A marriage is healthy when two people are happy, content, have fun and are compatible in a number of ways. If the two people feel their marriage is a healthy one, then I suppose it could be...unless both people are emotionally unhealthy for some reason.

call me ignorant, but i just can't fathom how someone can be "in love" with 2 different people.

i know that there are many kinds of love - the love we feel for our parents is different to the love we feel for a partner, the love we feel for our children is different to the love we feel for friends, for example.

but *in love* with 2 different people??? i am perfectly aware that this happens all the time. perhaps i just can't understand it because it has never happened to me. i can't see how it would ever happen to me because when i am in love with a guy, i only have eyes for him and no one else comes close. god, i hope it never happens to me!

then again, perhaps i kind of answered it my examples of love above - varying degrees of intensity of love for different people. but surely, wouldn't you feel more "in love" with one person than the other? wouldn't that help you make a decision?

wow, love can be so confusing.

She gave him freedom and cares lots people ---)That's why he fell in love with her

When some people tend to be married to each other , that means both of them really love each other very much. Is that true?

You do not provide nearly enough information for me to give my opinion of whether or not a particular marriage is happy. The amount of time a person has been married is not relevant. Even if you are referring to someone who is married but in love with another person as well, you have not provided enough information.

Therefore, I am going to answer you simply. A marriage is healthy when two people are happy, content, have fun and are compatible in a number of ways. If the two people feel their marriage is a healthy one, then I suppose it could be...unless both people are emotionally unhealthy for some reason.

She gave him freedom and cares lots people ---)That's why he fell in love with her

When some people tend to be married to each other , that means both of them really love each other very much. Is that true?

You do not provide nearly enough information for me to give my opinion of whether or not a particular marriage is happy. The amount of time a person has been married is not relevant. Even if you are referring to someone who is married but in love with another person as well, you have not provided enough information.

Sometimes people who are married to each other love each other, sometimes they just like each other. Some married people dislike each other. Some married people hate each other.

Some married people start out deeply loving each other and end up hating each other. Some people get married only liking each other and eventually are madly in love with each other.

Some people who are madly in love marry each other and eventually kill each other.

Some people get married and were too drunk at the time to remember.

Some people get married and they don't even know each other. A foreign national puts an ad in the paper for someone to marry them, paying them a few thousand dollars to do so in order to get a green card to remain in the United States. Once the green card is obtained, they get divorced.

A lot of people get married but pretend they are not married.

Some people get married to be happy and remain that way all their lives.

Go figure.

Sure, you can love more than one person but is it fair to the two people involved to have a relationship with both?

More than likely someone will get hurt.

How one loves need to managed with respect maybe different.Sure everyone can love 2people at once. Can you tell me why some can divide who is his/her lovest and who is less love???????