Communication through really hard times

messed up mind

messed up mind

I have been dating this guy for a bit 3 months, anyways before the datign we were friends and found out that we were attracted to eachother.

Now there ii problems, He does not communicate to me whats up with him, It has gotten to me really bad because so much has changed in the relationship.we both have kids and because of everything happening around it we decided not to say anything to the kids, our kids are best friends and hang out everyday.there mother passed away and that is another reason that we are not saying anything about it.

anyways yesterday i went over to talk to him because he is not saying whats wrong, he told me that it has nothing at all to do with me and that the last thing on his mind is ending it between us.I told him that I would be ok if that is what he wanted to do. Last night went out to a club and he would not have anything to do with me. i waited to see if it was going to change at all and within 1.5 hours i left. i called a cab and came home.

Today he repeated what he said yesterday, i already told you that it has nothing to do with you. and that he would never talk about what happened last night. i told him that i needed to talk about it and he told me to talk about it with my friends, i told him that it has to do with us not my friends, i would rather talk to him about it, he said NO!

how do i get over this feeling that he is resenting me? i know that he oves his wife with all that he is, i know that he is still hurting with her passing away.I know that suddenly becomming a single father to 2 kids is a big stress. but i still can not fight this feeling. i can sit with him for 5 or 6 hours and he will not say anything to me at all. I now have to always call him, i have to start the conversations, if it is something that he does not want to talk about then he will not talk.

please any help. i told him today when i was leaving his place that i was no longer conforable around him then i said sorry but i'm not.

then i hugged him and left. what do i do to help him talk more with me?

You can't do anything. When people shut down their communication, that's not a good thing. If he doesn't want to talk to you about this current situation, this is a sign of big trouble.

Right now, you should stay away from him as much as possible. Have a little to do with him as you can. He may be going through some other problems he doesn't want to talk about. However, it still remains that he is not being very nice to you and, since he won't talk, that's all you have to judge the relationship by.

If things don't improve over a reasonable period of time, remain friends with him but go find romance elsewhere. Let the kids still be friends as well.

You have done your part to try to talk about this with him and he has rejected you. You have no other option but to stay away until he makes the next move. Again, if that doesn't happen within a reasonable time, you are free to move on...or you could just move on now.

If somebody was that nasty to me, I would tell them to kiss off pretty quick.

messed up mind

I would never come in between the kids, they are best friends and i will not be the one to end that friendship.

I want to tell him to kiss off but then the tummy starts acting funny. i am going to stay away from him, oh ya i forgot one thing , he lives right across the street from me.. thats the hard part...

thank you tony

You can't do anything. When people shut down their communication, that's not a good thing. If he doesn't want to talk to you about this current situation, this is a sign of big trouble. Right now, you should stay away from him as much as possible. Have a little to do with him as you can. He may be going through some other problems he doesn't want to talk about. However, it still remains that he is not being very nice to you and, since he won't talk, that's all you have to judge the relationship by. If things don't improve over a reasonable period of time, remain friends with him but go find romance elsewhere. Let the kids still be friends as well. You have done your part to try to talk about this with him and he has rejected you. You have no other option but to stay away until he makes the next move. Again, if that doesn't happen within a reasonable time, you are free to move on...or you could just move on now. If somebody was that nasty to me, I would tell them to kiss off pretty quick.

Yes, I gathered he lived close by. I think you can be friends, be cordial and stay out of his face. Let him make the next move if he desires.

Meanwhile, he can watch from his front window as the guys pick you up to take you places...the guys who are looking to be closer to you.