Is it love?

well my problem has to do with my best guy friend, Ive known him for about a year and a half and ive fallen so inlove with him,and the last two times weve been together drinking our feelings come out( not in a sexual way) and he tells me he is inlove with me but if we got together it wouldnt work out and I agree with him cuz I dont want to lose him but its tearing my heart to peices because when i see him I want to hold him and touch him and have him love me back.He says he loves me but if he did how could he stand not to be with me?Is he just using that for an excuse or is it normal for a guy to say this?

• 4 weeks later...
well my problem has to do with my best guy friend, Ive known him for about a year and a half and ive fallen so inlove with him,and the last two times weve been together drinking our feelings come out( not in a sexual way) and he tells me he is inlove with me but if we got together it wouldnt work out and I agree with him cuz I dont want to lose him but its tearing my heart to peices because when i see him I want to hold him and touch him and have him love me back.He says he loves me but if he did how could he stand not to be with me?Is he just using that for an excuse or is it normal for a guy to say this?

Why don't you discuss together ?

I think that you love him, tell it to him and see if he shares your feelings too, don't spend time suffering, try to clarify the situation together, if not, you will loose each other for not having lived your sweet story.

Bonne chance.