Strong chemistry / complicated hookup

This thing involves two couples, nothing shocking has happened yet. I (28yo) split with my wife (29yo) half a year ago, her friend(26yo) became my friend a while back as we have a lot in common; she’s been in a on/off relationship with his bf(24yo).

My conversations with 26girl had always been platonic, as we all were part of a group that used to hang out, and we were both “taken” so at least for me something beyond that never really crossed my mind, I’ve always appreciated her as a friend as she behaves like a lady.

I lay out the ages of everyone as she’s told me time and time again 24yo is too immature, non active in sports and with zero sense of fashion and going veeery slow through college. Yet she continues with him and I don’t really know the details on why or their relationship status, just some stuff like: “He wants to get married and I don’t”. I don’t understand the relationship and would never judge them but I’m sure she cares for her.

On a side note, right after I split I decided to get back in shape, in the last 6 months I’ve dropped 55 pounds, and started running again. It became easier for me to dress better as now clothes fit better and it’s easier to find something that makes me look my age.

The whole group of couples that used to hang out is now a running group we go on 5k and 10k every Sunday. Except for my ex and 24yo. Also, 26yo girl was really a good friend to my ex when we just split.

Since the split was mutual, and by the way I managed things, 26yo girl’s been praising me for being mature, improving on myself, being sort of a gentleman with my ex.

Now me and 26yo are a default couple when the running group hangs out, when we’re alone she’s telling me stuff like “I wish 24yo was more like you”. She’s constantly touching me as she’s comfortable with me. I’ve become a huge flirt over my time single and I find myself trying hard not to make a move as at this point there’s an obvious physical attraction.

Her on/off relationship is due to her not wanting to be attached to anyone, I personally fell hard for my ex and ended up tied; and right now I don’t see myself being attached to anyone as well.

I kinda wish there wasn’t chemistry with 26yo, because she’s fun, smart and we have a lot in common (One might said “you idiot you’re crushing”), actually I’m afraid I’ll ruin our friendship as that’s something that’s hard for me to find (good female friend). I can easily find some girl with whom I might have chemistry and is single as well (and not friends with my ex).

THE PROBLEM: I’m not a nice guy, but I try to be nice to those I care, all three others might be hurt if something ends up happening. Also her friendship means a lot to me. I don’t want to become the cliché of the divorced guy who suddenly becomes an a++hole and jumps at all his existing friends.

BUT I’m not the type to keep things shut and sometimes the attraction is too intense. If she continues to tease me I’ll just tell her I find her very attractive whether she likes it or not… and maybe proceed to destroy our friendship.

While I figure this out I try to meet her only when we’re with the gang.

So what would you do?

Thanks